5000A Primary Current Injection Test System with small cart and 15KVA Power
TEST-905 primary current injection test system adopts ARM chip to
control the output process and large capacity of toroidal
transformer. It is equipped with LCD screen display current meter,
also showed primary current value, secondary current value, turn
ratio and the phase shift. Aluminum alloy body with PC panel
component the shell.
TEST-905 is mainly applied to test CT turn ratio and polarity in
the power system, the contact resistance, high voltage circuit
breaker protection test and high voltage generator test etc, which
need large current on-site or in the lab.
- Permanent current up to 5000 A, 15KVA
- Max current output up to 5500A.
- Built-in digital ammeter 0.5% accuracy.
- Built-in digital timer resolution 1 ms (Optional).
- Made up of two units, control and power unit
- Thermal and short-circuit protection.
Typical applications of primary injection testing
Besides the trip test of the complete loop to determine the
integrity of the whole secondary protection circuit, other typical
primary injection testing applications are:
- Checking that the MV/HV/LV circuit breakers trip in response to an
- Checking of CT/VT/PT ratios and polarities, to determine that the
relationship between primary current and secondary current seen by
the relay is correct.
- Checking the correct wiring of the protection system, and that all
protective devices are properly connected.
- Checking of overcurrent and earth fault relays through primary
- Checking of CT circuits, to verify that all switches and protective
relays receive the proper current at the proper angle as expected.
- Testing of reclosers and sectionalizers.
- Thermal tests on busbars, switchgear and electrical panels.
- Testing ground grid installations.
|Power Supply(AC)||380V·70A, 50Hz/60Hz|
|Current Output (AC)||5000A·5V or 2500A·10V|
|The current output waveform distortion||≤5%|
|5000A range||5000A 2-3minutes|
|2500A range||2500A 2-3minutes|
|Dimensions (W×D×H) (mm)||430×430×445 and 550×450×600|
|Weight(kg)||Control Host 68kg,|
External voltage regulator weight 55kg
|Temperature||-10°C to 40°C|
For additional Information about primary injection testing, see the
- Primary injection test : A wide choice of primary injection test equipment. The Raptor
solution, a new way to perform a primary injection test.
- Primary test: The main primary test as the final step in a testing program; an
integrated system for any primary test in substation commissioning